Here's a great holiday recipe for your family from our Brockmann Law family. It is beautiful and easy to make! A special thanks to Susan who shared the recipe.
- 1 (8-inch) round Brie (about 2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries or sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
1. Trim the rind from top of Brie, leaving a 1/2" border. Place the Brie on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Mix together cranberries, pecans, and sugar; sprinkle the mixture over the Brie. Drizzle the mixture with honey. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
3. Before serving, microwave the Brie and topping on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or just until cheese is softened. Serve with crackers and pear slices.
4. For holiday parties: if you can't find a 2-pound wheel of Brie, buy 4 (8-ounce) rounds of Brie. Divide the topping evenly among the 4 rounds and microwave, 2 at a time, on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes. For a beautiful presentation, stack the Brie on a serving tray.
If you need assistance with elder law planning, estate planning, or special needs planning, contact Susan at 980-247-3011 and ask to schedule a strategy session with Nancy.